- 1 pound beef (local and grass fed if possible!)
- 6 Gluten free tortillas (corn, or Udi’s makes a GF flour tortilla)
- 1 packet of GF and dairy free taco seasoning ( I used Bearitos)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups of shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp of vegan sour cream per taco
- Hot sauce to taste
Cook the beef and the onion over medium heat in a pan until beef is browned. Drain off all excess fat. Follow the directions of the taco seasoning to create the taco meat. Stir in half of the cilantro.
Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds in a damp paper towel.